IELTS is designed to assess your command over the English language. To develop your skills at all levels, it is essential to start with the basics. You can cultivate your language skills by exploring the possibilities of real life contexts where language comes in play. Something as simple as watching a movie may turn into a listening practice session, or open up a whole new set of vocabulary. Without knowing how to incorporate basics into your language, there is no point in using any hardcore IELTS training or referring textbooks.
For non-native English speakers there is an urgent need of something like a “Pre-IELTS” guidance to learn IELTS materials more effectively and also be able to use the information in more cognitive tasks. To know more about Mentor Merlin’s Pre-IELTS course visit website
In the age of eLearning……..
It is commonplace knowledge that everybody and everything is going online these days.
“Acquiring skills and resources through a digital medium seems to be the need of the hour”
With IELTS being so popular among the dynamic working population, online IELTS training provides some exciting prospects:
- Flexibility: Most IELTS candidates do not have the time to make it to a brick and mortar training centre. Online classes provide them the opportunity to juggle their careers and training. Students have the power to set flexible class timings without being tied to a fixed schedule.
- One to One Class: Online classes can be tailor made to suit the proficiency level of each student and individual attention is guaranteed. Tutor interaction time will be maximised, so the student can get personalized tips on how to improve each level of learning.
- Doubt Clearance: As the training is essentially learner-centred, doubt clearance sessions become more useful.
- Money & Time: Transportation and accommodation expenses for attending the class can be saved as well.
- Value for money: The learning programme becomes cost effective as the student does not need to worry about missing out on any classes after paying the course fee. Classes can be re-scheduled even at last minute.
- Accessibility: Students who wish to attend classes but are confined by geographical constraints can use online coaching to take classes from tutors anywhere around the world. They can attend classes in any comfortable study environment with just a personal computer and good internet connectivity.
- Maximum Learning: Online classes provide a huge platform for students to avail the benefits of multifaceted learning, including:
- Study materials available in traditional classes.
- Points collected through in-personal learning activities
- Learning tools available through web-based training
- Effective Revision: All the information that you use can be stored online. This includes things like live discussion documents, training materials and emails. This means that if there is ever anything that needs to be clarified, the student will be able to access these documents quickly, saving valuable time.
What is the right way to success?
Even with so many advantages, an online IELTS course does not guarantee success. The exam is designed to assess how well you have mastered the English language. For that you need to utilize all the resources productively, by following some deep learning methods:
- Reinforce your language basics before starting the course so you can actively engage in the content and develop new skills.
- Online IELTS classes are hugely beneficial to today’s global workforce, so time management is pivotal. Make sure that you devote time for practice as much as you can, because language can be improved only by practice.
- Try to use daily life experiences as a stage to polish your listening and speaking skills by interacting and conversing in English. Actively participate in online group discussions if possible to showcase your skills.
- Online guided discussions and personal talk time with tutors is a hallmark of online classes, so make the most of the time you get to interact with your tutor. Prompt the tutor to point out your strengths and weaknesses, ask for tips regularly and never miss out on a chance to improve.
- Complete all tasks and home assignments given to you on time, never pile up your work for another time. Daily practice is the key to success in IELTS.